top of page


Taxation in Portugal

We can help you with your personal income taxes, immigration and Freelance activities (Categoria B – regime symplificado). 

We offer the following services:


  • Residence plan: How to become a resident in Portugal

  • IRS calculation of the taxes expected to pay

  • IRS submission to Finanças

  • Requesting the NHR status

  • Setting up an activity (Freelance) incl. 1 invoice

  • E-balcao, communication with Finanças

bottom of page